18 May 2010

India's Rice Output May Rise By 13% In 2010-11: भारत में चावल उत्पादन 2010-11 में 13% बढ़ सकता है : 18th May


हिन्दी अनुवाद

अमेरिका के कृषि विभाग (यूएसड़ीऐ) ने भविष्यवाणी की है कि मौजूदा वित्तीय वर्ष 2010-11 में भारत में चावल के उत्पादन में 13% वृद्धि पर 99 मिलियन टन होगा, मुख्य रूप से अधिक मूल्य और सामान्य मानसून के कारण। भविष्यवाणी यूएसड़ीऐ द्वारा किया गया था, खरीफ चावल की फसल की बुआई अगले महीने से शुरू हो जाएगा। हालांकि 2009 में, भारत में चावल का उत्पादन 5 साल के निचले स्तर 87.5 करोड़ टन पर चला गया था, कम मानसून के कारण है। खरीफ मौसम (जून से सितंबर के बीच )के दौरान भारत के कुल चावल उत्पादन का 85% के आसपास उगाया जाता है, जबकि शेष 15% (नवंबर और फरवरी के बीच) रबी सीजन के दौरान खेती की जाती है। यूएसड़ीऐ ने कहा कि प्रमुख कारक चालू वित्तीय वर्ष को आकार देने, फसल दृष्टिकोण बाजार और मौसम दोनों से संबंधित हैं।

English Translation:

The U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) has predicted that India's rice output rise by 13 % at 99 mn tonnes in the current financial year (2010-11), mainly on the back of higher prices and on account of normal monsoon. The prediction was made by USDA, prior to the planting of Khariff rice crop which will begin from next month. However, in 2009, production of rice in India went down to a 5 year-low, at 87.5 mn tonnes, due to poor monsoon. During Khariff season (between June and September) around 85 % of the India's total rice output is grown while, the remaining 15 % is cultivated during the Rabi season (between November and February). The USDA said the major factors shaping the current financial year, crop outlook are both market and weather-related.

No comments:

Post a comment