27 April 2010

SJVNL Fixes IPO Price Band At Rs 23-26 Per Share एसजेवीएनएल ने आईपीओ प्राइस बैंड प्रति शेयर 23-26 रु तय किया : 27th April

हिन्दी अनुवाद:

सतलुज जल विद्युत निगम लिमिटेड (एसजेवीएनएल) ने अपनी आगामी आरंभिक सार्वजनिक पेशकश के लिए प्राइस बैंड 23-26 रुपए प्रति शेयर तय किया है । कंपनी 41.50 करोड़ इक्विटी शेयरों की सार्वजनिक पेशकश के साथ आएगा। इसकी आरंभिक सार्वजनिक पेशकश (आईपीओ) 29 अप्रैल को खुलेगा और 3 मई को बंद होगा। एसजेवीएनएल ने आईपीओ के लिए प्राइस बैंड 23-26 रुपए प्रति शेयर तय किया गया है। कंपनी ने कर्मचारियों और खुदरा निवेशकों को 5% छूट की अनुमति दी है। जनता के लिए 41.16 करोड़ शेयरों और शेष 33.50 लाख कर्मचारियों के लिए आरक्षित किया जाएगा। इस बीच, एसजेवीएनएल आईपीओ के माध्यम से 10% की हिस्सेदारी से होगा। वर्तमान में, एसजेवीएनएल में केन्द्र लगभग 75% हिस्सेदारी रखती है और शेष 25% हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकार के पास है।

English Translation:

Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVNL) is believed to have finalised price band for its upcoming initial public offer at Rs 23-26 per share. The company would come out with a public offering of 41.50 crore equity shares. Its initial public offer (IPO) would open on April 29 and closes on May 3. The price band for SJVNL IPO has been fixed at Rs 23-26 a share. The company has also allowed a five % discount to employees and retail investors. The issue would comprise an offering of 41.16 crore shares to public and the remaining 33.50 lakh would be reserved for employees. Meanwhile, SJVNL through the IPO would divest 10 % stake. At present, the Centre holds around 75 % stake in SJVNL and the remaining 25 % rests with the Himachal Pradesh government.

No comments:

Post a comment